Now this painting activity is just plain fun and super cool! (IF you have an old fan lol) In order to keep my toddler busy I do loads of research on activities that would be fun but also have an element of learning. Well today we are learning colors!! Take a look at this fun activity.
- A simple white desk or pedestal fan with 3-6 blades
- Depending on the material of your fan, acrylic paint or even markers. Red, yellow and blue for three blades. Add green, orange, and pink for 5-6 blades.
- Paint brushes
- Remove the front grill of the fan.
- Remove the blade component for ease of painting.
- If you are not using a brand new fan, wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry the blades before starting out.
- Paint each of the blades with the craft paint, making sure the coverage is even. Leave to dry.
- Paint the blades again with an even second coat. Leave to dry fully.
- Once dry, replace the blades on the fan, and replace the grill.
- Plug in, turn on, and enjoy!
That’s it! simple one time event that lasts a long time. Let me know if you enjoy this activity!