15+ Adorable Valentine Crafts Toddlers Will Adore
Happy February readers! Thank you so much for for stopping by today and please continue to explore the site! I’m excited for you to check out these adorable Valentine crafts toddlers will absolutely adore.
Below I share a collection of V-Day activities that I view as simple, quick, fun, and creative 🙂 Enjoy!
- Kicking off the month with one my daughter’s most requested and easiest activities! Creative (messy) decorating! This time with foam hearts.
My daughter will decorate anything she can get her hands on as long as glitter glue is involved. And maybe sequins ?? It must sparkle and it should preferably be purple or pink.
One of my favs. This heart tree project is a fun and easy way for your toddler to be a creative! Check out this DIY craft project out at artycraftykids.com
2. This cool crayon hearts arts project is creative and amazing! Very Cute. I will DEFINITELY be doing this project using this hearts baking pan. Check it out at princesspinkygirl.com.
3. I love activities that are simple and easy for my toddler! ( and involve tearing) Check out this DIY heart at loveplayandlearn.com
4. I love doing hand print crafts with children because they make great keeptsakes. They are so fun to look back on to see how small our little darling used to be. Check it out at nannyshecando.com
5. Kids love paint. It’s a fact. Probably because it’s messy. This is a great way to have a fairly mess free and simple craft idea for kids. See how it’s done at fantasticfunandlearning.com
6. This one may get a little messy as well, so make sure to prep your table with a barrier. See how it’s done at craftsonsea.co.uk.
7. Again, keepsake craft ideas for kids are some of my favorites because they really last a long time and create great memories! Take a closer look at this at hellobee.com. (Scroll Down)
8. How cute is this craft? You mean scribbling is aloud and we still get something adorable? Genius! mymundaneandmiraculouslife.com.
9. Again, toddlers can’t get enough of paint and it’s even better for. us parents when its mess free paint. Gasp! This is a great idea for all ages. mymundaneandmiraculouslife.com.
10. These Thumbprint Hearts are so fun! Find it at redtedart.com
11. This is an endearing and fun footprint art idea for Valentine’s Day. Dads need love too! youandkids.com
12. Keepsake projects are the best! They may take a little extra material and preparation, but the last forever. Check it out at www.inspirationalmomma.com.
13. This is a great creative craft idea for kids. Personally did this one yesterday and my son LOVED it. Noise is good lol. sunshinewhispers.com
14. Aww this one is a great Valentine’s Day craft idea and its simple too! Check out this DIY activity at thepinterestedparent.com.
15. My son loves chalk. Seriously, I mean he LOVES it. This is such a great way to allow toddlers to explore and play for this holiday of love! buggyandbuddy.com.
We hope you like the products we recommend. Just so you are aware, Keep Toddlers Busy may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read more about our links in my disclosure policy.
I hope you enjoyed these fun sorting activities for preschool! Please comment below and let me know some sensory activities that keep your kids entertained! I would love to see some additional ideas!
Also check out my posts on a great fun activities and summer crafts for more fun ideas!
Also, remember to sign up for your FREE weekly activities planner on the top or the right side of the page and check out my printables page!
Wow so many beautiful crafts for Valentine! I enjoy in all of them but I especially like number 7! Also, those are pretty funny for all types of kids. I will definetely recomend this to my niece.
Im really impressed, today kids should pay attention to that, and not only TV and mobile phones…
Thanks Daniel. Yes finding great activities outside of TV is so important! I’m just hoping to be a good source to provide that 🙂
Hi Kayla! I have a one-year old and I highly value the skills she gets from doing art projects. It’s so funny watching her interact with the paint as she is discovering her senses and motor skills. I think the projects you included would be alot of fun! My daughter did something like the #4 for Christmas, but of course, she made a Christmas tree, Which one do you plan to do first, and how old is your little one?
Hi Tiffany! I totally agree with you. I have a little boy who just turned 3 and a nearly one year old! I am soooo going to do the melted crayon project first and then I’m doing some of the keepsake hand and foot print projects.
While I don’t have a kid, I definitely agree with the points you’ve made here. If only we all had this as kids.
I’ve been wanting to make those crayon hearts!
They are so fun!
Hi Kayla, Agreed.
So many great ideas!
Someone must be a dyi momma huh? or maybe even a school teacher?
I have to admit that my favorite is probably the heart-shaped crayons!
I am almost certain that I have going to have to get myself one of those molds for my girlfriend and me to make some homemade Vday gifts!
We could use those and also maybe even make ourselves some pretty easy cotton ball painted hearts to boot!
I am really big on doing spray paint art personally. I love me some spray paint!
Thanks for all of the value and great ideas that you are bringing to all of us out here in web land!
Yup DIY mommy here! Thank you!
Wow interesting, a lot of many beautiful crafts for Valentine! I like them all but I especially like number 5 and 7. Also, those are pretty funny for all types of kids. I will definetely recomend this to my kids.Im really impressed, children should pay attention to that, and not only TV and cartoons . Thanks
I totally agree!