Chicka Boom Boom Tree Craft did my my son not too long ago. Below I share a collection of activities that I view as simple, quick, fun, creative, and even sometimes educational 🙂 Enjoy! (Also check out my post on Inspiring your Child to Love Learning while doing activities and crafts. It’s a great post on incorporating learning into your daily activities!)uick and easy activities are the necessary for young children because there is absolutely no guarantee a toddler will give your activity the time of day LOL. That’s one reason why I love to do crafts that can be used over and over again like my
1.This fall leaf project is a fun and easy way for your toddler to be a creative! Check out this DIY craft project out at Intheknowmom.net
2. These Popsicle Monsters are so fun! Fun craft ideas for kids like these are so creative. Find it at Iheartartsncrafts.com
3. Great for the holidays or anytime winter day in my opinion! Check out this DIY cane at Easychristmasdesserts.blogspot.com
4. I don’t quite know why, but toddlers seem to love rainbows. Maybe it’s the colors. Check it out at Growingajeweledrose.com
5. Kids love paint, probably because it’s messy lol. This is a great way to have a fairly mess free and simple craft idea for kids. See how it’s done at busytoddler.com
6. Winter is here! This activity is great for the whole season. See how it’s done at www.notimeforflashcards.com
7. Paper craft ideas for kids are some of my favorites because there is no mess! Couple that with rainbows and your child will love it. See this at www.easypeasyandfun.com
8. How cute is this craft? You tot may need some help with this but painting with celery sticks? Genius! www.craftymorning.com
9. Again, toddlers can’t get enough of paint and it’s even better when its free paint. This is a great idea for all ages. sweetsandbox.com
10. This cool rainbow name arts project can also double as a learning activity! Very Cute. Check it out at happyhooligans.ca
11. A great winter season activity. I would pre-cut some shapes for my son and load up on the cotton balls for a snowman family! stayathomeeducator.com
12. Keepsake projects are the best! They may take a little extra material and preparation, but the last forever. Check it out at www.inspirationalmomma.com
13. This is truly a creative craft idea for kids. Personally did this one yesterday and my son LOVED it. Noise is good lol. Rain dance at www.giftofcuriosity.com
14. Aww this one is a great Valentine’s Day craft idea and its simple too! Check out this DIY activity at thepinterestedparent.com
15. As you can see, I like paint lol. It’s such a great way to allow toddlers to explore and a warm way to play with snow! www.growingajeweledrose.com
16. Love, Love, Love. Animals, paper, colors. All good things for the toddler imagination. www.123homeschool4me.com
17. This one does not need to be explained. Toddler and goop belong in the same sentence! eatingrichly.com
18. I love paper plate activities because they are fairly durable. This bumble project is a great idea! See the process at nontoygifts.com
19. This is a great recipe. My son loves everything doughy and the playtime lasts for hours. See it at lessonslearntjournal.com
20. This fire truck shape craft for kids is simple and just a great idea. Check it out at www.sandinmytoes.tk
Cool Craft Idea!
As I was browsing YouTube the other day, looking for some smokey eye makeup tips(we all know YouTube can fix anything lol), I got sidetracked for a second and ended up looking at toddler crafts and activities videos. I came across this super cute video on how to make a caterpillar and I thought I would share this as a bonus. I love this activity because its basically super easy, colorful, and fun. Those attributes are right up my alley. Check it out!
It’s amazing what you can find on Pinterest 🙂 I just love these ideas and I know my children do and will love them too. If you enjoyed this post let me know below in the comment section!